- This event has passed.
Fire Safety Poster Contest
January 30 @ 8:00 am - February 21 @ 4:00 pm
- All entry forms must be completed (Name, Grade level & phone number, etc.)
- Limit ONE submission per artist
- Poster size must be: 8.5” x 11”
- Poster must be drawn horizontally on paper
- Deadline to submit artwork: February 21, 2018 @ 4:00pm. No exceptions.
- Judging categories: K-3, 4-6, 7-8
- Once judging has taken place, winners will receive a phone call from our office.
- Prizes should be picked up at our SCPHA offices once they have received a phone call.
- All 1st place winners from each category will be submitted to compete in the Regional level.
SCPHA 2017 Winners:
K -3rd grade:
1st place: Jessica Cata – 3rd grade
2nd place: Izaiah Archuleta – 2nd grade
3rd place: Alyssa Lomayma – 3rd grade
4th grade – 6th grade:
1st place: Autumn Abeyta – 6th grade
2nd place: Dyani Pino – 5th grade
3rd place: Ayden Cruz – 5th grade