SCPHA Park is currently CLOSED till further notice due to the COVID-19.
This park is only for the Exclusive use of the Santa Clara Pueblo Tribal Members and their guests. If you are a guest of a tribal member you must stay together while using the facility. While a guest, you are subject to follow all Tribal Laws and Ordinances set forth by Santa Clara Pueblo.
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week – Following the Tribal Curfew schedule
- Rules: Skate at your own risk
- Housing Authority is not liable/responsible for any accidents
- Stop skating in lightning, heavy rain, or when there is standing water
- No tobacco, alcohol or drugs allowed
- No glass containers are allowed in the skate park
- Spectators are not allowed in skating area
- Help keep the park clean – pick up your trash
- No graffiti except at the designated graffiti art wall
- Skating allowed in authorized areas only
- Wear protective equipment for your own safety (Helmets, Elbow and Knee pads
- No outside obstacles are allowed in the skate park