SCPHA Goal is to create a space where students can learn, grow, be creative and most importantly, have fun. Listed below are items that would need to be abide by:
- Hours of Operation: 8:00am to 4:30pm
- All students MUST be signed IN and OUT by an adult
- Students that are 3 years of age or younger MUST be accompanied by an adult
- Behavior standards are the same as at the school students attend
- Disruptive, destructive and dangerous behavior will not be tolerated. This includes bullying.
- Be respective of others, other’s belongings, and to SCPHA staff and property
- Damage to SCPHA property will be repaired with costs charged to the student’s parents/guardians
- No abusive language towards staff members, volunteer or another student
If any student that does not abide by these rules, SCPHA will be giving individuals parents a call of behavior.